Tender Love Femi Steam Kit — Our Tender Love herbal blend is a special blend designed for monthly cleaning and soothing, formulated for women that typically have a short cycle length of every 27 days or less, and for women that may experience fresh spotting between periods. It’s perfect for young girls who are just beginning to menstruate and are not yet on a regular cycle.
Femi Steam Physical Benefits:
- Helps restore pH balance to aid in the prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis, and vaginal odor
- Helps reduce pain, bloating, and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse, & endometriosis
- Aids in reducing heavy menstrual flow
- Aids in regulation of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- May support more rapid healing and toning of the reproductive system after giving birth
- Releases stored emotions and anxiety
- Relieves tension and creates a state of bliss
- Helps with insomnia
- Can help aid healing from sexual trauma
- All steams are professionally blended and well-balanced. All herbs are measured so that the herbal properties are in harmony with each other and not overlapping. We do not believe in the pour and sell method used by other manufacturers.
Tender Love Herbal Blend (2 Steam Sessions)
Femi Steam Seat
Ingredients: Mugrwort, Aroma, Nettle, Citrus Root
Precautions: (DO NOT do Yoni Steaming if you…)
Are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
Are currently bleeding
Have an active vaginal infection or open wounds
Important: Women in postpartum can steam 2 to 3 days after giving birth, as long as there is no red blood present; only if they are bleeding brown blood or not bleeding at all. Under no circumstances should postpartum women steam when red blood is still present.
All steams are professionally blended and well-balanced. All herbs are measured so that the herbal properties are in harmony with each other and not overlapping. We do not believe in the pour and sell method used by other manufacturers.
BENEFITS OF STEAMING
Throughout history, few treatments are said to be as effective for so many reproductive and vaginal ailments as vaginal steaming.
Vaginal steaming, also called V-steaming or Yoni steaming, is a self-care practice which increases circulation to the uterus and the entire pelvic floor, using aromatic herbs to soothe and detoxify the vaginal area and create homeostasis, the regulating and balancing of the functions of the female anatomy. Let’s take a closer look at how it works:
BLOOD FLOW & CIRCULATION ARE THE FIRST TWO BENEFITS OF V-STEAMING
Warm steam promotes blood flow and circulation to the uterus and pelvic floor, similar to a facial.
This increased blood flow helps bring vital nutrients to a part of the body that, shockingly, can lack appropriate circulation - the foundation for good functioning feminine sexual organs health.
Vaginal steaming aids in gently clearing the uterus of residue from previous menstrual cycles. It helps clears the way for fertilized eggs to properly attach themselves to the uterine wall.
The steam may aid fertility. A woman's uterus can twist or even flip as a result of everyday burdens, making conception more difficult. The heat and increased circulation of the steam can help the organs relax, allowing them to migrate into their optimal places.
CLEANSING & HOMEOSTASIS ARE THE THIRD AND FORTH BENEFITS OF V-STEAMING
The natural herbs used in our vaginal steams have been carefully selected to nourish the reproductive organs while also purifying them, and helping to heal infections.
When you V-steam with strong fragrant natural herbs, the plant oils are delivered to the pelvic floor, where their anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities cleanse the uterus without affecting the healthy bacteria and beneficial microflora. In contrast, antibiotic drugs, both over-the-counter and prescription, eradicate all bacteria, both healthy and bad.